In the School Admissions Register No. 18 Book – John Morgan Rees, address 3, The Willows, Queensferry, Father’s name and occupation – J. REES, Steelworker. Previous school, Port Talbot Board School. Date of birth 31st January 1892. Date of admission 13th September 1904. Date of leaving 23rd December 1908. Started Form 2, left Form 5. Day Pupil – occupation on leaving – Clerk in Ironworks Office.
John Morgan Rees is also on St. Ethelwolds Church, Shotton, Memorial Screen & the Hawarden War Memorial. Please click on the link to read his story.