St. Mary’s Church, Broughton.
The Broughton War Memorial commemorates those men of the Broughton and Bretton area who died in both World Wars. It is located in St. Mary’s Church, Broughton, and was dedicated on November 11th, 1924.
Broughton (Welsh: Brychdyn) is a village in the community of Broughton and Bretton in Deeside, Flintshire. Between 1974 and 1996, it was part of the county of Clwyd. The community includes Hawarden Airport.
Many thanks to Clwyd Family History Society.